When: 12th – 19th May 2017
Where: Mallorca – Balearic Islands
Cost: From £494* for the week including 7 nights accommodation, breakfasts and all training sessions. There is a single room supplement of £100 if you wish to have a room to yourself.
* Final price depends on accommodation arrangements which are to be confirmed once pre-bookings are complete
What sort of camp is it? A warm-weather fitness training camp on the largest of the Balearic islands – Mallorca. Whilst the South is famous for it’s nightlife, the North of the island is blessed with rugged mountains, beautiful beaches and winding roads – this is where the professionals come to train! The week-long camp includes a wide variety of fitness sessions including running (road and trails), strength & conditioning, core/ab sessions, open water swimming and cycling on some of the best roads in Europe. With two experienced and qualified coaches you are sure to enjoy a super-charged week of training within a friendly and supportive group atmosphere.
Who’s it for: This is a camp aimed at those with an established level of fitness (able to run 10 miles comfortably). Every day will be packed with running, cycling, workouts and swimming. The training camp is ideal for ultra runners and triathletes, but you can choose to do as much or as little as you like to fit your own personal goals.
Make an enquiry: Email us or give us a call, or there’s a little enquiry form below which you could complete and ask any questions. Get on touch and join the team!
Travel: Fly to Palma on Saturday, get a transfer to Puerto Pollensa, and then meet at the Villa for introductions and the first training session! Training Camp fee does not include flights or transfers but we can give you recommendations and links to provider websites if you wish.
Accommodation: Nestled below the rugged Serra de Tramuntana mountains, your accommodation is a large private villa with its own pool and numerous areas to relax and unwind. Not only is it a beautiful, secluded setting but it’s also within walking distance of the beach, dusty trails and all local amenities. The camp fee includes 7 nights accommodation based on sharing a twin room, there’s a single room supplement of £100 if you prefer your own room.
Highlights you can look forward to:
- Run the trails between the jagged, rocky curves of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range – a World Heritage site
- Take on the ascent of the Puig De Maria Monestary and get the best views of the North East of Mallorca
- Swim in one of many local bays and refine your open water technique
- Cycle the iconic climb up Sa Calobra – the most famous ascent on the island: 10km of climbing, with 26 hairpin turns and an average gradient of 7.1%
- Brick sessions for cross training and to get you triathlon-ready!
Make an enquiry