When: 11th to 18th April 2020
Where: Mallorca – Balearic Islands
Cost: £550 for the week including 7 nights accommodation and all training sessions
What sort of camp is it? We’re going BIG with this one and it’s all about the BIKE. A warm-weather cycle training camp on the largest of the Balearic islands – Mallorca. Whilst the South is famous for it’s nightlife, the North of the island is blessed with rugged mountains, beautiful beaches and winding roads – this is where the professionals come to train! The week-long camp includes a wide variety of fitness sessions including strength & conditioning, core/ab sessions, swimming, running, flexibility, but most of all pure cycling on some of the best roads in Europe. With two experienced and qualified coaches you are sure to enjoy a super-charged week of training within a friendly and supportive group atmosphere.
Who’s it for: This is a camp aimed at those with an established level of fitness (able to cycle 50 miles comfortably), and wanting to gain some quality bike mileage and coaching. Every day will see an early start on the bikes, a break for lunch, and an afternoon to test your endurance with a final workshop to help restore, stretch and balance tired muscles.
Make an enquiry: Email us or give us a call, or there’s a quick enquiry form below which you could complete and ask any questions. Get in touch and join the team!
Make an enquiry
Travel: Fly to Palma on Saturday, get a transfer to Puerto Pollensa, and then meet up for introductions and the first training session! The Training Camp fee does not include flights or transfers but we can give you recommendations and links to provider websites if you wish.
Accommodation: The camp fee includes 7 nights villa accommodation based on sharing a twin room, there’s a single room supplement of £100 if you prefer your own room.
Highlights you can look forward to:
- Cycle the roads between the jagged, rocky curves of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range – a World Heritage site
- Take on the iconic climb up Sa Calobra – the most famous ascent on the island: 10km of climbing, with 26 hairpin turns and an average gradient of 7.1%
- Brick sessions for cross training and triathlon preparation
- Functional strength & flexibility workshops – learn how you can get easy gains on the bike through increased efficiency
- The Big Bike Bake Off – it’s the Med, it’s April, it’s guaranteed to be warmer than the UK! So short sleeves, sun cream, shades, baking temperatures and plenty of almond cake and oranges to keep you going!
Drop us an enquiry using the form above to find out more.